Tuesday 14 January 2014

personal experience

Tuesday - 14 - 01 - 2014

Engineering system lesson starts at 3 o'clock in the evening at the class B1-006 and starts creating my blog site in the computer at the website called "Blogger" then started typing my blog about what I did in Monday because I missed the class. Afterward Tutor told me to write about anything I know about the name of the list, which he wrote to the paper, then he told me to sent that explanation of the list to his email. The name of the List he wanted me to explain are :

  • Deconstruction / Systems Analysis
  • Pneumatics
  • Hydraulics
  • Basic accurate measuring techniques & methods used in engineering
  • Transducer &sensors
  • Motors
  • Levels & gears
  • Energy, energy storage, energy conversion
  • Static & dynamic structures in engineering
  • The use of breadboards in electronics 

No comments:

Post a Comment