Tuesday 14 January 2014

engineering system - week 1 - group decision

Monday - 13 - 01 - 2014

The first lesson in Monday is engineering system and investigation. I went to the class of D2-16 for lesson but there wasn't anyone and I waited about 15 minutes for teacher and students to arrive to the class and the wasn't anyone turned up to the class. That's why I started to looking for my friends or tutor in university, then after 20 minutes, found my tutor and he said "the timetable was changed."

 I went to the library and printed the new timetable and started looking for the class which was in B1-003. By the time I found the class, the lesson was already over and my friends from the class told me that I have to write a blog about what we did in the class which is part of my lesson and it's counts as our work for the lesson. I explained to the tutor why I was late and then he told me that he Registered my name in group 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment