Tuesday 18 March 2014

Instruction of writing an official engineering Reports

17 / 03 / 2014 Monday

Tutor explained to me and his students to write an officials Engineering Reports using 2000 words with my own choice of engineering topics for parts of my course marks. He explained us with the presentation of the instruction of writing proper Engineering Reports which can be understood by all the engineers.

1st Tutor Explained to me the purpose of writing Engineering Reports is to practice communicating in writing:

To summarise and express my experiences


On paper, in a formal, standardised style



Living up to professional expectations 

He explained that if you start writing now you will have an essential engineering report writing skill in the future for University or professional works. It is important that report is written presentably because it is for communicating efficiently and getting your message across countries. Making sure the reader remembers the purpose of the message except mistake.


That's why there are other instructions you must follow to create the best reports which is showed below by the tutor presentation:






















































Tutor told us that my engineering blog is counted as 40 percents for engineering system module and the deadline will be in 4th of april 2014. Another 60 percents of my marks for the engineering system module will be assessed on my Engineering Reports and the deadline will be in 2nd of may 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment